Sunday, July 6, 2008

a winter scene challenge

I discovered a challenge from "down under" from a creative group of women. The Daring Cardmakers wanted a winter scene since it is winter in New Zealand and they are growing weary of the dark winter days, I'm thinking.



This snowman card was the only thing I could think of doing. It is from Close to My Heart acrylic stamps.

The blue isn't even from my Stampin Up stock! The card has some sparkles on the dots and snowflakes, and some on the scarf. I don't know if they will show up or not.

This is a verse, I found to go on the inside of the card.

You will probably have to double click on it to read the verse.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

What a gorgeous card and a lovely verse. It fits the Daring Cardmakers dare perfectly.

I've posted a comment on the daring cardmakers blog so the other design team members and contributors can come and see your gorgeous card.

http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Kath Stewart said...

Wow what a fabulous card for the challenge and love the verse
kath
xxxx

librariane said...

I like your use of white space and the layering looks great!

Dawn said...

Great card and what a great verse, love your colours!