Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Something red white, blue

Totally random wanted something red, white and blue, using those colors, plus stripes and stars. I decided to make two boxes for the challenge. Both are made without glue and simply folded. There are stars and stripes and blue--hope it meets the test!

straight on photo

I thought I would take the larger one filled with Hershey's kisses for a hostess gift on the Fourth.

The embellishment papers are from SU and the box papers are from my paper drawers. The stamps are SU Big Flowers and Pieces and Starstruck.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Joan! It took me a minute to realize what you meant by Sassafras and Gingerbread, but it was well worth the searching! This is lovely!

Thank you for participating in this week's challenge and I look forward to getting to know you better....especially since we live so close to each other!

Many Blessings,
M.

Jennipher said...

Joan,
Thanks for playing the totally random challenge and I love what you did with it. I am going to clip it and post in on the challenge blog. Stop by to see your beautiful work featured there. I will also enter you into the drawing for July's RAK.