Saturday, July 26, 2008

Award


I have been given the "Blogging Forever Friend" award by Jose! Thank you so much Jose. I feel honored to receive such an award. I am humbled as I visit so many wonderful, creative sites.

Do visit Jose's posts and see her creative work.

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them have visited your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whomever gave you the award.

I pick the following people to receive this award from me:

Amy, who is so creative in all that she does, whether it is redecorating on a shoe-string, or compiling interesting pictures to share with on-line friends, or.....finding things to put on her ETSY!

Blondie, who is into gardening, homemaking, needle work, and all things interesting, plus I received the first prize I had ever won, from her!

Jen, who is a young mother from Holland, and does a variety of paper work, cards, books, and scrapbooking....

Glee, whom I've just visited a couple of times and adore her cards, already.

Do visit their blogs and see their wonderful creations...and the 5th one is Wendi, whom I only met a couple of weeks ago--she lives in France and her site is called "oooh, la, la" and is most creative!

Joan

3 comments:

Jeni Glee said...

Joan, aren't you the sweetest person to share this award with me! You just made my day so "gleeful!" Thank you so very much!

I am going to go now and bookmark your name so I will be reminded to come visit often. For some reason, I thought I had already done that but, alas, old age is showing. HA!!!!

I also might just give the Daring Cardmakers a try; I went over and checked them out and their site is fabulous!

Wendi said...

Wow Joan I cant believe it I have been given 2 awards in one week, I feel very lucky to have found such wonderful blogging friends. I will display my award with pride I am now off to add to my blog and link you to mine a wonderful end to my week
Wendi x

scrappy jen d said...

Dear JOAN,
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR GIVEING ME THIS AWARD!
It really made me proud and soooo happy!
I am very happy with your way of thinking of me and my work!
Hope to meet you next year, cause we are going to Oregon again!
Can't wait to hold you in my arms and give you a huge HUG!!!
Love, Jen.