Monday, July 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Jose so I thought it would be fun! Here are the rules...Each player answers questions about themselves.

What was I doing Ten Years Ago?...

Had been retired for eight years.
 Was looking in often on my 94 year old Mom--(Dr. appointments, playing games, out to lunch, etc.) 
I was also busy with a family with three boys for whom I had become their surrogate Grandma. The boys were badly crippled from an accident and I took them to all doctor appointments, therapy, and visited them often.

Five Things On Today's "To Do" List ...

Clean up the kitchen
garbages out
lunch with sister
call phone company (I did and was on hold for over two hours!!)
Put away latest stamping order!! (there have been too many lately!)

I'm addicted to...

my computer
reading blogs
my grandkids
reading
eating out

Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire...

set up a trust for each of the missionary families that I know
build a duplex on my church's empty lot for missionairies home on furlough to live in
pay off my kids' houses and set up trusts for each child and grandchild
give each of my nieces and nephews $10,000
build a room off my bedroom with an exercise pool in it
redo my kitchen

Places I have Lived...

Baker City, Gladstone, Beaverton, Gresham, and Portland, all in Oregon
Santa Barbara, California
Colorado Springs, Colorado

I know I should tag others, but I think I won't this time.

No comments: