Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Challenge 9# A Sketch

ooh la la creations has a challenge this week I decided to try. This is the challenge.


And this is my design....

I used Stampin' Up papers, orchid opulence and summer sun
ink is orchid opulence
the flowers are from the drawer, as are the little rhinestones
buttons are Stampin' Up
ribbons are from my collection
rubber stamps are from an English company, but I don't know who makes them

Once I thought it all out in my mind, it came together easily. I woke up at 5 a.m. thinking about all of those little squares and what to do with them. It was challenging and a fun project.... and I know I am missing some components of the sketch--just couldn't put the puzzle completely together!

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Joan that is so pretty thank you so much for joining in our challenge this week,
Wendi

Annie said...

wow fabulous card - really summery. Ann xxx

Jeni Glee said...

I am going, after I leave a comment, to check out this website. What a fabulous sketch and I must say that your work on this -- all the little "this" and "that" embellishments and stamping you included just makes this card shine! This is beautiful!

shelly said...

great card!

librariane said...

This is nifty! I understand the 'thinking it out first' plan--I often have to get the idea put together in my head first and then it executes quickly.