Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!! (two challenges)

Daring Card Makers has a challenge for scary Halloween something. This morning I made these four little bags for my neighbor kids on the culdesac where I live. They aren't scary, but they are 'Halloweenie' a little bit, so here they are!

Stamp Something Friday also is asking for something to do with Halloween, so will use this for that challenge also.

The bag toppers are all computer generated from my Print Shop program. I added a few stamped pumpkins, sponged the edges and a few dabs over background. The cellophane bags are from Stampin' Up. The staples are from one of those big staplers that hold oversize, decorative staples. I put a few stickers, also.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

These are ADORABLE -- I love those images . Such a great idea for treats!! :)

Jose said...

Lovely goody bags, and super designs, we had 10 callers last night, never had that many before, and I didnt know any of the children.
Jose

scrappy jen d said...

OHHH, Joan!
Wish I was your neighbour-kiddo!
Looks GREAT!
What a fun it must have been!
Too bad ...
In The Netherlands Halloween is still not such a big event!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

Have a great weekend,

BIG HUG, JEN>

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute! I bet the kids loved these, yummy! Thanks for joining in our challenge. :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute treat bags!

Kathy said...

These are great - what a fab idea and they look so professional too

Anonymous said...

Yummy Halloween bags Joan...lucky children!
Have a nice Sunday.
Carole ;-)