Saturday, October 11, 2008

Teddy Bears!!

My Time to Craft has a cute challenge this week--anything with Teddies. Since I have a little triplet trio who are turning four, I decided to use the challenge for their birthday card. I felt a little like I was cutting out paper dolls or something like that before I finished. I had a great time with it!

The stamp set is from Stampin' Up, 'Teddy Bear Favorites'. (I think it is retired)
I used SU 'not quite navy' paper for the card.
Ink and paper colors were SU.
Use three rhine stones for the hats and sparkles on the balloons on the right.
Used 3D sponge tape for all balloons.

The inside of the card is below.
I should mention that this card is a half sheet size.

Thanks for stopping by.

I decided to add a picture of the triplets. They "live" on a site called The Dairy Wife.

12 comments:

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joan,

What a sweet cards you made again! The bears are soooo cute! Wish I would turn 4!!!
Have a nice weekend,
hug,Jen.

Jo said...

Cute card, the teddies are lovely. I have triplet Godchildren so must start thinking about their 1st birthday! Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o)

Lesley said...

What a fab card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Kathryn said...

So CUTE --- LOVE those teddy bears -- just adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Joan...triplets, how special! Adore the teddies and their cute bows and the decoupaged balloons look wonderful!
Thanks for your lovely comment, hope you are well.
Carole ;-)

Annie said...

oh my 4 year old triplets!!! phew how excited will they be on their birthday. It's a fab card you've made for them. Strangely enough I have that stamp set in 'my watching area' on ebay - after seeing your card I will definitely put a bid on it.

ann xxx

Bev said...

What a amazing card Joan, a special card for 3 special little people. Love it!

hugs Bev x

nessy said...

wow this is amazing ~what a very special card ~just love it!!
vanessa xx

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love your cards. They are awesome..m...

carolann said...

Wow this card is absolutely stunning hun I love the images well done xxxxx

Jeni Glee said...

AMAZING, simply AMAZING! Happy Birthday to the Triplets and I salute you on one AMAZING card!

Tanya Siekman said...

Dear Granny Joan,

We love the card you sent for our birthday. It is so special because our Mom said that you a wonderful person and you made it just for us.

Love,

Sam, Jay and Meg
The FarmHouse Kids