Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fairies or Angels

Cute Card Thursday is asking for fairies or angels. I decided to try one of my graphics from my Christmas CD from Ooh La La Creations.


I used white cardstock, along with Elegant Eggplant from SU.
The side strip was done with a Martha Stewart edge punch.
The greeting is computer generated.
I have never done this layering before and am not too pleased with my picture results. Looking at the real card straight on, it has quite a depth and richness to it that does not reflect in the picture.

I used 3d foam tape beween layers. (shown below)

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

CraftyC said...

A great card, I love pyramage!!
Clairex

Andrea, said...

Oh this beautiful, I love the image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jose said...

You made a good job of it Joan, and I love that edge punch you used on the card, just gives it that finishing touch
Jose

scrappy jen d said...

Joan! It's a wonderful card!
Again you made a little piece of art!
I love fairies and angels!
I will show you my little angels and fairies-cards soon!
I am working on it as well for X-mas!
Hug, Jen.

Wendi said...

Oh Joan this is gorgeous, you have done a beautiful job
I also love fairies and angels
Wendi xx

Shell said...

Lovely image and a beutiful card, lovely effect. Shellx