Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Doodling and Flower Power

My Time to Craft has challenged us to make something with our 'doodling' on it.
Ooh La La has asked for 'flower power' this week.....so I combined my big old doodle flowers for both challenges!

I've doodled these flowers on everything scrap since I was in high school. I still find them on my 'to do' lists, my daily notes, etc.


The paper is from a Basic Gray book of designer paper.
The center flowers are from Prisma.
I used SU chalks and pen.
The diamonds are from Craft Warehouse.

The card is pretty 3D looking as the big flowers are on sponge tape and I've also bent up the petals.

13 comments:

Linda said...

What fabulous flowers, great doodling! :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog, we generally swap the inchies, but they do look lovely on cards/ATCs and canvasses too :)

Wendi said...

This is gorgeous I love them
I like big and bold
Thank you for joining in
Wendi
will email you when I get back to France
xx

Jose said...

Great card Joan, I felt they were reaching out towards me, love the colours too
Jose x

Lesley said...

Great flowers! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jo said...

These look amazing, and hand drawn too!! Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge :o) Jo x

Maria Matter said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Your flowers are amazing!
Blessings, Maria

scrappy jen d said...

Hi Joan,
I just love the pinky colors! And the flowers are so lovely! It looks wonderful again!
Have a nice day,
Jen.

carolann said...

Wow brilliant flowers hun well done xxxxxx

Beryl K said...

Brilliant card, thanks for the comments you left on my blog
Beryl x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is fabulous - thank you so much for joining us at MTTC this week!

craft mad Jenny said...

gorgeous card, congrats on winning the challenge - twice!! lucky you! well done.

Jeni Glee said...

GASP!!!!!!!!!! This card just takes my breath away! It is absolutely STUNNING, Joan! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!