Friday, October 31, 2008

sketch by Tamara (Thursday)

Card sketch by Tamara for Thursday. Mine is below.


Stampin' Up stamp set, Season of Joy
The textured colored cardstock is from a big Christmas book on sale this week at Michaels.
The brads and snowflakes are from my collection of stuff.
The paper lace is from a local scrapping shop. (I sponged it for color.)
The scallop edge is from a brand new Martha Stewart punch.
The white ink is heat embossed and you will notice in that textured paper it was hard to get out all of the fine little white specks.

The inside is computer generated. I made the background snowflake pattern at 50% color intensity.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jose said...

Gorgeous card Joan, love the colours you have used
Jose

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joan,

How I long for MICHAELS>......I miss that store like I miss all of Orgeon....
Just LOVE this X-mascard!
You did it again!
Have a wonderful weekend,

hug, Jen.