Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PATCHWORK CHALLENGE

Ooh La La has a new challenge of doing something with a patchwork look. I fiddled around this afternoon and came up with the one below.

This is a graphic from Print Shop which I have dressed up a little with different colored glitter, a few rhinestones here and there, and some 3D foam tape to lift up a few of the squares.
The paper lace is some I bought at a small shop in my little town.


This is a view from the side showing a little of the inside of the card which carries a congratulatory message about the baby.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Jose said...

Just adorable Joan, must have taken you ages
Jose

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joan, What (again!) a pretty and sweet looking card!
Just adorable!
What a nice challenge!
I made a quilt-figure out of paper....
Just love quilting, but have no time to do it!
So....I now I can put it on a scrapbook-project!
When I find the time I will sent you the mini-books....
Have a nice day,

Jen.

Anonymous said...

wow, I had some catching up to do on this site. You have been a busy girl creating some very beautiful things. Love how you have been doing your card inserts. Might be time for me to start casing you!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful quilt/card!

Denise said...

Card is so cute! Thanks for sharing.
~Aloha

Wendi said...

Wow Joan thats absolutly gorgeous,
I love the glittery bits it works beautifully thank you for joining in ooh la la challenge
Wendi xx