Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Trees and Leaves

My Time to Craft is asking for cards with trees, leaves, etc. on them. This is mine.


I got this stamp online last summer from ellenhutson.com under background stamps. The trees in the circle are from Stampin' Up--Lovely as a tree. The colored paper is from SU--Real Red

The circle is on 3D squares. It doesn't show from the angle I took this.
This is one of those cards that is much better to view in "person" as the photo just doesn't do it justice.

Thanks for stopping by.


17 comments:

Annie said...

fabulous card and I love both stamps. I have one very similar to the one in the circle but the large trees stamp is stunning. Will have to watch out for that one.
Ann xxx

Wendi said...

Another beautiful card very effective
Wendi xx

Lesley said...

Great card, I love all the trees, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card. That background trees stamp is amazing.
Sharon

Annie said...

hi again

thanks so much for the link to the stamp. I had a look and found it. Very tempted to place an order but I seem to have bought so many things recently I think I may add it to my christmas wish list.

Ann xxx

carolann said...

Wow stunning card hun well done xxx

Jo said...

WOW!! Stunning stamp, very effective. Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow that background stamp is amazing and your card is beautiful.

Phree said...

Gorgeous card. Love that background image, it's stunning.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a stunning card and the papers work so well with the image.
Have a great weekend.
Carole :-)

Jeni Glee said...

What can I say? I am just speechless! GORGEOUS!

Bev said...

Oooh this is stunning! I love the splash of red on the black and white - so striking!

hugs Bev x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Beautiful card! ♥

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a beautiful card...great layout!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is fabulous - love it!

Christine D. said...

Love your trees.

carolann said...

Absolutely beautiful hun well done xxxx