Sunday, March 1, 2009

some quick notes

I always make four of each card that I make and use them for gifts. After several invites out to dinner, and taking a little tied bundle of cards to each hostess, I needed to get some cards back into my card stash, so I put this one together from Summer Seashore Graphics from PC Crafters clip art.



inside

back page
The card is SU blush blossom with SU close to cocoa as the mounting card stock.
The message is computer generated.

Sorry that the pictures are dark. I have to learn more about the camera and still pictures!!

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful. I love lighthouse and sea images.

Ruthie said...

So pretty. You have wonderful talent.
Hugs.

sister sheri said...

Oh, my! I think I'll have to invite you over to dinner sometime!

Jose said...

Lovely card, and what a lovely thought giving your cards to your hostess.

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful! TFS! Blessings Renee

Sheila said...

Gorgeous.
I love lighthouses.
Hugs
Sheila