Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cute Card Thursday--Wine and Dine, Food and Drink

Food and Drink is the challenge from Cute Card Thursday,
I chose having a spot of tea or coffee. I had some new stamps with the words, so made two cards for this challenge, as I was anxious to try them out.

Card One


Card 2
These both have 3D tape to lift them from background. It doesn't show in picture.

Card One
The card stock is SU Gable Green and Pixie Pink. The pictures and images are from three clip art sets from PC Crafters. The verse is from a new company I've discovered called Heart and Soul Rubber stamping. Her unmounted stamps are very reasonable.

Card Two
The card stock is from SU Black. The DP is from a little 6 x 6 Basic Grey book called euphoria. I used the papers for the background paper, the scallops and the inside. I am making eight of these cards and will use the different papers together, as they all seem to go well together. The cup is from pcCrafters and the verbage stamp is from Heart and Soul. On the inside I used a Martha Stuart punch for the edging and of course my 'nesties' for the ovals.

Thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joan,
Lovely, just lovely....
Soooo cousy!
Just like a tea-party should be...
Love, Jen.

Sally said...

fabulous cards. Love the inside. that teapot is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the first one's saying. Now, if I could be a tea pot ;0!

Deb said...

stunning cards, I so love the images, the sweet sentiments and the way you decorated the inside!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great evening, hugs Debx

Anonymous said...

Perfect cards for the challenge...what lovely sentiments.
Your layering is perfect and the insides are awesome.
Hope you find your SY cherry paper...so nice isn't it?
Have a good week, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment.
Carole

Jose said...

Love those cards Joan, especially the insides and the envelopes too!

Judy said...

Very pretty cards! Thanks for sharing!

Bev said...

Two truly fabulous cards, love the images and fab sentiments x

Riet said...

wowww Joan,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

Louly said...

Wow you're sooo clever! I love your style.♥♥♥

Gwen said...

These are both JUST darling!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sweet visits!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

These are so beautiful...m.

Alex said...

Hi Joan, these cards are beautiful!! Love them both!! Sorry I have not been around, I have been recovering from surgery and now I am trying to catch up!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex