Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Income Tax Time!!

I have to put away my stamping for a while. Its time to use my workspace for all of my tax stuff.
When I get that ready to take to the accountant, then its Spring Break!

My family is coming for a few nights, so that is always an excuse to do some cooking, baking some goodies, etc. We shall be doing some day trips together which is always fun. We DO have the most beautiful scenery here in Oregon....and its always fun to find an excuse to visit the Columbia River Gorge, The Fish Hatchery, our beautiful Mt. Hood, see the many falls as we drive, and get in some good luches at some famous eating spots!

So............for the next little while I will be otherwise occupied--I do have many card projects I need to get done....so I shall return!!

Oh! One more thing! My Daphne is blooming by my front door and it is the most glorious smell! When the Daphne starts blooming, it means Spring is just around the corner!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just come back and you leave! I'm still waiting for the mojo but I am trying. Enjoy your family hun and I'll see you when you come back!

Sally said...

Enjoy your family. My tax stuff has been at the accountant's for a month or longer now, but he has not called to say he is finished with it. I keep thinking it must be one more mess! Glad he is figureing it out instead of me. LOL Just so long as it gets done and sent in by April 15.

sister sheri said...

Have a great spring break!

And as a challenge... how about a card with an Income Tax theme?

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Enjoy your break...hugs..m..

Alex said...

Enjoy your spring break!! I too have taxes looming over me - I have that task on my agenda for next week, uggghh! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joan,
How lovely the Daphne is blooming! I am ready for SPRING and so is HOLLAND! We have been sitting out and even ate outside for 2 day's! Wonderful warm weather!
Hope you have a wonderful time with the family and succes with the tax!
Love, Jen.

Ruthie said...

Get those taxes done, enjoy your family and then return to us. I miss your other blog!!
I just posted about our evacuation from China - you might want to check it out, since you enjoy my China stories.
Hugs from your "cyber friend",
Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, you asked about the corners on my cards. I cut them out on my cuttlebug. I got the set of four corners at Wallmart.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Nothing is blooming here yet!
Thank you for your lovely comments to my blog. I am thankful to hear of people like you who somehow existed in the foster care system. You are a rare person, I believe! So few good stories come from that place, but there are a few jewels who make all the difference in the world for little children whose parents have gone awry or away. I believe people who foster well, give hope they can't even imagine. May God bless you richly for that!