Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Time To Craft Challenge--HATS

Today's challenge from My Time to Craft asked for something with hats. I had this new image set from pcCrafters called Friendship. I hadn't used it, so when I saw the ladies had on some nice hats, I decided it would be perfect for this challenge.

Inside of card

The front image is on 3D tape. The card stock is from SU and is Gable Green and Pixie Pink. The flowers and button are from my drawer. I used nesties for cutting and the rest is all from the Friendship set, including the DP on the front background.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Sally said...

What a lovely cheerful card! Love it

Sally said...

Have left a little something for you on my blog

Anonymous said...

Oh, how happy and bright card! :D It makes me smile!

Jo said...

Brilliant, just love those two. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Jeni Glee said...

Oh my goodness, those women in their hats are just darling and so cute! When I saw this card, I just smiled....thank you for that smile today! You are so dear to me.....Glee

Mona said...

Great image and darling colors too!