Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ooh, La La challenge--stripes

A card with stripes is requested by Ooh, La La Creations this week in their challenge. I'm barely getting in under the wire. I've been trying SU's 'Upsy Daisy' stamp set in the last two weeks, which is the stamp set used on this card.


Inside of card (above)

SU Brocade Blue is the color of the paper and the ink. Also Night of Navy ink was used on the flowers. The back ground papers came from a book I've had a long time. The pearlized red pearls came from my bling drawer. The ribbon I have had around for ages.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Sally said...

Great card and I love the stamping technique you have used.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow that is fabulous, I love the technique, gorgeous. Kim

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joan,
The ladies-card (with hats) is lovely, but this one is even more adorable!
I just love the bright blues...
Big hug, Jen.

Wendi said...

Never too late Joan your card is gorgeous the blue stripes and squares pair perfectly and the image is lovely another winner
Wendi x

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, hope you are keeping well.
What a wondeful card you've made. I really like this SU set and what a lovely colour you've stamped the flowers in.
Gorgeous paper too.
Have a happy Sunday.
Carole :-)

Judy said...

Lovely card. I really like the colors and the red just pops! I've also been browsing the other projects on your blog. You do very nice work. I like what you have done with the digital art too. I have not used any, but may need to try some myself. Thank you for the nice comments you left on my blog earlier. Hope you'll visit again. I will definitely be back to see your lovely work.
Judy

Renée said...

how pretty! Love the colours!