Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank you cards

These are made with SU sets, Embrace Life and Much Appreciated. The printed paper is from a book of decorative papers.
I used SU paper, Really Rust. Also used ink of that color, and Old Olive green.
I used pens on the small flowers and stems, and colored the large flowers with chalks.
On the top card there are little pearls on the center stems, with a pearl in the center of each.
On the other three cards, I used sparkles in green and only one flower.

3 comments:

Jose said...

Absolutely gorgeous! love the colours you have used, and the pearls make it look really classy.
Jose

Jeni Glee said...

Soft, elegant, beautiful in every way! I love them!

scrappy jen d said...

I don't know what to say, but these are BREATH TAKING!
WHAT A BEAUTIES!
I hope YOU will save one for me!
Just gorgeous with the orange and the pearls.
GREAT JOB, GIRL!
YOU ROCK, LOL,
hug, Jen.