Friday, September 12, 2008

Cats or Dogs!!

Here's my kitten card! Cute Card Thursday is asking for a card with cats or dogs on it. I needed a birthday card, had this cute stamp which I have never used and this is the result!


The stamp is a Penny Black stamp.
Papers are from Stampin' Up--Rose Red and So Saffron
The greeting was generated on the computer.
The embossing is from a Cuttlebug folder.
Buttons are from SU
I colored the kittens with a new set of water color pencils which I absolutely just love using!
This sketch is not original with me, however I do not know where I saw it before.


Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love how you have coloured the sweet image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, hope you are well. Thanks for your lovely comment...I am so pleased to hear that you have started your Magnolia collection and also have a wonderful assortment of flowers......enjoy your new purchases and I look forward to seeing your cards made with them.
This is a gorgeous card, I used this stamp on the first card that I made for Friday Sketchers...it really is soooo cute and adodrable! The embossing, ribbon and buttons look fabulous...so pretty.
Good to hear from you again, I am glad that I have been of some help to you!
Carole ;-)

Kimberley said...

Fabulous!

Deb said...

gorgeous card, sweet image and fabulous embossing, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend!

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joan,
Again a darling card! I just love the animals.....What aa cute stamp!
I really have to get some of these, because they are very nice.
Great coloring!
Have a nice saturday, dear,

Jen.

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and the embossing looks fab! Jillix

mueppi said...

Wow Joan.......
your card is great and the image is so cute!!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela from germany

cats whiskers said...

What a gteat card, love this image
Hugs Jacqui x

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful card. love it