Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Girlie Card Challenge from Penny Black Challenge

This is my first Penny Black challenge. In fact it is the first time I have stamped with a Penny Black stamp, although I have had about eight of them for a couple of months. I do so enjoy coloring the little images!


The background paper is from K and Company.
The mounting paper is rose red from Stampin' Up.
The stamp is a Penny Black stamp, 1998
I used non water colored pencils.
The ribbon is Stampin' Up Gold
The stones and pearls are in my "goodie" box.
The card is 5" by 7"

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Jose said...

What a sweet card, and lovely colouring too, most of the gold is shiny on my screen just the bottom scrolls arent
Jose

Rach said...

this is beautiful. love the papers that you have used and the gold edging on the parasol. hugs rachxx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for the challenge and love your colour work ...I went to your other blog by mistake and have spent the last half hour in heaven...love the old albums - sweet memories and those gorgeous scenic photographs...you made my day..thanks for playing along at PBSC this week and we hope you'll join us again.
Love
Kath
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, hope you are well, I haven't 'seen' you for a while! Your card is adorable, so cute. The gold and the swirls look stunning.
Regards
Carole from England ;-)

Jeni Glee said...

Hi Joan,

This card is so lovely with that precious stamped image and the accents of gold! Beautiful, my Friend!

Love, Glee (up the river from you!)

Catherine said...

what a gorgeous card, very pretty!

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joan,
What a sweet cutiepie-card this is!
Makes me think of earlier days...
Holly Hobby?
Is that how they called these sweet girls?

Bye, Jen.