Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stamp Something and Penny Black--two in one

Stamp Something Fridays has issued the call for just using a favorite stamp or a new one. Penny Black Saturday Challenges is asking for a seasonal card using a Penny Black stamp. Sooooooooo, I had a "sleeper" in the drawer and here it is. I'm so pleased with it and I think it may become one of my new favorite stamps!! So enjoy my Summer Card! Don't forget to visit these two sites to look at their beautiful examples!!


a view of the inside, slightly fuzzy

Penny Black stamp, "Hello Sunshine"
SU papers, black, basic white, and summer sun
SU markers, more mustard, smmer sun, and green galore
Versifine black
Stickles on the centers--they don't show up well, but are green in the side view! (not green)

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - what a fabulous card!

Kath Stewart said...

what a beautiful card for the challenge and great colour work on your sunflowers - such a happy summery card and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joan,

What a gorgeous piece of art you created here!
Really very beautiful!!!
My compliments on this one too!
I wish I would live in the neighberhood, so you could teach me how to do this! PRETTY, PRETTY and once again: PRETTY!!!!
Lots of love, Jen.

Bonnie said...

So pretty! I LOVE sunflowers, even fuzzy ones!! :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Love the image and the gorgeous coloring. So cheerful and vibrant. Love that you added the image on the inside too. Thanks for joining us this week. :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Such a pretty card, yellow is just such a happy color. I love the way you framed it with the photo corners.

Jeni Glee said...

GASP! This card just took my breath away, Joan! WOW, this is absolutely STUNNING!

carolann said...

Wow awesome card I absolutely have fallen in love with this stamp well done hun xxxx

Beth said...

Stunning card, I love the sunny colours! Thanks for joining in this week! xx

mousekemom said...

Oh my, it looks like you hand painted it! So beautiful!