Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birds-Birds-Birds

Daring cardmakers issued a challenge for Birds this week. I'm just getting in on the tail end of the week, but did want to share mine.


I used SU papers, barely bananna and brocade blue. The print is from pcCrafters. I used nestabilities for the frame and the greeting is a stamp from SU set called Petal Pushers. The bling is from Basic Gray. The two punches for the greeting are also from SU. The greeting is on a 3D sponge so it is lifted from the surface. The print is from a book of DP that I have had for years. Wasn't too fond of it, but the colors were right!

4 comments:

Jose said...

Very pretty Joan
Jose

scrappy jen d said...

Hello Joan,
How these soft colours are totally mine....
I just love this one, too.
SOOOO CUTE!
Hug, Jen.

Kathy said...

What a pretty card. I love the blues you've used

Anonymous said...

Joan this is beautiful!! I have this graphic set and have not done much with it but I think I will case this if you don't mind!?