Monday, November 17, 2008

I've been making Christmas cards.

Several sets of cards are done now and I decided to share them. Most are done with SU papers. The insides are computer generated, and some of the stamps are from Craft Warehouse and other places. Some of my inspiration comes from machamama, and other great sites listed on my blog.











I think my background choice of a patterned napkin is a little too busy, but I'm without time to retake the pictures....so bear with me. Sorry. The insides of some of the cards follow the card they go with.

3 comments:

Jose said...

Lovely card Joan, you have been busy
Jose

scrappy jen d said...

Dearest Joan,
I have to explain the Dutch part wich you could not read!
That saturday the Dutch Santa arrived BY BOAT in the Netherlands. The Dutch Santa is called Sinterklaas and he was the Saint of Myra. He has a lot of Black Peters to help him and he celebrates his Birthday on the fifth of december by giving all the Dutch and Belgian children presents. The Black Peters do throw the presents in the chimney....
Isn't this a lovely story? And believe me: This old Saint is very popular> thousands of people and children are waiting in the harbour and I have the honeur to welcome him and take him to town hall, to present the Saint to the Mayer. It is quite a happening!
The girl with the black, curly hair is ...me....
Your Christmas-cards are awesome!
Even the paper napkin is pretty as a background....
It did not border me.....
Just lovely to look at such beatiful cards. The people who will receive one of you must be all very lucky!
Love and a hug,

Jen.

Kim said...

You make beautiful cards! I love the one with the single red candle.