Monday, February 2, 2009

Spring is Coming!


A friend is retiring, so I made a set of cards for her. My images were from pcCrafters and DAISY company. They are a mixture from several sets. I used SU papers, and the bling was from my 'goodie' drawers. Much of my inspiration for this set comes from Machomama, who introduced me to pcCrafters...and has showcased many cards using their designs.



The black brads are the same size on the above card! Also the watering can is on raised 3D tape.



The inside has a smaller image of the front and a verse from the Psalms on top. I did the envelopes this time. When I stamp I always do that, but this was a bit trickier, as I don't know how to run smaller envelopes through my printer, so I temporarily glued the envelope to a sheet with the image on it, and ran it through to get the image on the envelope. (I'm sure you've all used that trick.)

Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Wowzers! these are fabulous

Anonymous said...

oh my word these are GEORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jose said...

what a gorgeous selection you have shown us... I guess your printer is different to mine as my small envelopes go through fine as long as they arent self seal ones
Jose

Anonymous said...

I cased you on my blog!!!!! Thank you

scrappy jen d said...

Hi Joan,
FANTASTIC THESE CARDS!!!!! I just LOVE them!
Have a surprise for YOU!!!!!

YES!!! WE ARE flying to Oregon this summer!
We got 4 chairs and boy, oh, boy....
Can't wait to meet you!
Love, Jen.

Jeni Glee said...

Goodness, Joan, these are absolutely GORGEOUS! Your Friend is going to love them and will cherish forever you creating them for her! What a wonderful person you are!!!!!

Ruthie said...

such beautiful cards.
I'll have to follow you here since you won't be on your other blog. :)
Smiles. Ruthie

Wendi said...

Wow Joan these are gorgeous
I love the envelopes
Hope you are well
Wendi x