Saturday, January 24, 2009

One Lone Card

Tomorrow I am going to a wedding shower. I had to leave my big project and get a card made. I fiddled around with it and came up with this. I used Summer Garden and More Love from
pcCrafter, some flowers from my flower box, and the hearts are in a box of mixed colored hearts from Michals. SU paper and punches. The heart centers on the flowers are from a self stick group of heart. (I do not know why this is all underlined--I couldn't get rid of it)



This is the inside with a computer generated message. I also added the 100th Psalm.


The back is below.


7 comments:

Sally said...

This card is so soft and elegant. They will love it. Sure to be a big hit at the shower.

scrappy jen d said...

Hi Joan,
Zoings! That means: WONDERFUL!!!!
Wish I had cards like these! Would frame them right away!
What an excellent job!
Hug, Jen

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL girlfriend!!!!! Don't you just love the More Love and Summer Garden sets??!! I love how you ran the paper through the cuttlebug. I will have to try that!

Wendi said...

Joan this is just gorgeous I am sure the who ever receives this is going to be thrilled I know I would
I have got to put a cuttlebug on my wish list
Wendi x

Sally said...

Left something for you on my blog

Bev said...

Exquisite! Such beautiful colours and image and a wonderful design.

hugs Bev

In answer to your query on the candy - all the stuff was purchased in the UK - I'll dig out some links and email you with them

Anonymous said...

hey stranger where are you??? Hope all is well!?