Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sketches by Tamara

Tamara's sketch from last Thursday is below. I've had the stamp for quite some time, so wanted to try it and this sketch proved to work out well.




The two stamps are from SU 'Upsy Daisy'. The DP is also from SU. The cardstock and ink are 'Cranberry Crisp'. The bling is from my drawer and the picture is mounted on 3-D tape. The corner punches are from SU.

The color in real life is quite a bit more "alive" looking. It is not dull, as it appears in the pictures.

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Jose said...

Lovely card Joan, and the insert is a very professional touch
Jose

Sally said...

Beautiful. I love the color. It has an oriental feel about it.

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card Joan I love your insert idea's
Wendi x

sister sheri said...

That's magnificient!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Stunning!!!

Suzanne :O ) said...

what a sweet card! I LOVE the stamping you did on the inside! :D

scrappy jen d said...

Hi Joan,
How are you?
I have been away for some day's, so I missed some crads, but this one is once again a VERY, VERY PRETTY ONE!
I just love the colors!
Bye, Jen.

Jeni Glee said...

Hi Joan,

How are you doing?

I love this card -- I mean, I really LOVE this card, my Friend! Beautiful colors, beautiful stamping, beautiful everything!

Love, Glee

Anonymous said...

ooh I love this card!! just fantastic. The colors are wonderful. Great job~~ Thanks for sharing. Blessings Renee

Bev said...

Stunning! The colours are so dramatic - love it x