Monday, October 18, 2010

World Wide Card Making Day

A couple of weeks ago I went to a great workshop on World Wide Card-making Day.  The cards I made that day are below.  All are from SU Christmas catalog, except for a couple from the main catalog in the Christmas section...and the truck is also in the main catalog. 






Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake are two of the new colors we enjoyed using.  We had a great day.  There were eight stations through out our hostess. Sandi's  home, with our kits all pre-cut and packaged in an envelope for us.  Lots of work for her, but sure helped us get them made.  She served a lovely buffet lunch for us.  I think we all came away thinking we had had quite a treat!!

8 comments:

Robin Lambright said...

Sounds life a lot of fun!

Renée said...

such pretty cards! Looks like you had fun :)

sister sheri said...

What a fun day!

Jose said...

Sounds like you had a busy time, but fun also, and lunch too! wow!
Love all the cards you made
Jose

Anonymous said...

Great projects Joan and it sounds like it was a lot of fun. I miss the days I did card camps, maybe I should think about doing a Christmas one!!!

James F. Smith said...

Great work Connie!!!! Thanks for the post!! Nice to see your work. I knew your worked with this but I have not seen much of your work. Do know!!!

By the way---- "I have Jesus as my Lord and Savior and God has been so good too us." Us too!!!!!!!! Thanks for the reminder, friend!!
Jim

a portland granny said...

Well, James, I hate to tell you, but I'm not Connie, so hope you can find her!!

nora said...

Wat een mooie kaarten hebt u gemaakt !!Groetjes Nora