Monday, September 27, 2010

My project is finished!

Yesterday my lady friends and I met for lunch to celebrate our birthdays.  I had finished the little baggies with five cards each.
They seem to enjoy having the home-made cards.  We are a diverse group--the oldest is 89, two of us  are 78, one is 74 and one is 64.  All have been friends for years.  I told Tammy, the youngest one, that she was a real asset to our little group because in ten years she could drive us everywhere we needed to go!  She laughed....but I meant it!!  : )
Three of them are widows, and two of us are "unclaimed blessings"!

Here are the last two cards of the set of five.

This is from the Rainy Day set from pcCrafters images.
(inside)

 This scripture is computer generated.  The paper is SU as well as the DP.  The bling and flowers are from my drawer and the leaves are from a Martha S. punch.

 (inside)  I punched out corners from the left-over DP, and pasted it on white.


The tags for the gift baggies!

7 comments:

sister sheri said...

What fun! Looks sooo creative!

Jose said...

Belated birthday wishes, what a lovely gift to give your friends and so nicely presented

Robin Lambright said...

You make the most beautiful cards!

Gotta love those Girls groups, I do not know what I would do with out mine!

Blessings!
r

Wendi said...

Those tags of yours are gorgeous too Joan
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely message really appreciated
If you would like me to send you a cd drop me a line with your address
The artist on the xmas cd is from USA
and known for her santa's and snowmen

Anonymous said...

Wow Joan, those are so beautiful. What lovely gifts!! I am sure the ladies were thrilled with them!

scrappy jen d said...

Dearest Joa
What a wonderful project!
I am happ to read how muchfun you did have!
We hope to visit the family in summer 2011!
Hope to meet you agan then!
BIG HUG, the men and Jen.

Renée said...

wow, what a beautiful gift!