Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've Been Busy

I've been making cards like crazy to fill up this display rack for a sale in a little crafter's mall in my town. I haven't made anything new, but have been busy reproducing some I've already made. I am trying to have at least eight of each one that I am putting in the rack, and there are sixteen spaces on the rack...so I haven't had time to do anything very exciting......but I'm keeping busy!!



Hope to be back soon with something exciting after I get this rack filled!

7 comments:

Jose said...

They look just great, you must have quite a production line going there
Jose

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya hun. Sometimes it seems as though I am doing nothing but I am reproducing just to keep my slots filled. Are your cards selling well?
Mine have slowed down a bit now that the campers and tourists are gone but I know, Christmas is coming so I need to be very prepared.

scrappy jen d said...

Dearest Joan,
How wonderful to see that the card rack gets fuller and fuller!
Great job!
Really enjoy to see all the beautiful cards!
Hope they will get sold all!
Love, Jen and the boy's. too ofcourse!

Judy said...

Good for you, Joan! Your cards are lovely, and I'm sure they will sell well. Take care!

Heather said...

Oh wow - you've certainly got a task on your hands filling that rack!!! "Keeping busy" (tee-hee) that must be an understatement - but it's looking good. Keep going hun.
hugs Heather xx

bp said...

I enjoyed looking at your cards. You are very creative!

I'm visiting from The Leaking Window.

Carole said...

Lovely stash of cards Joan...good luck selling them!
Carole :-)