Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Papertake Weekly had a nice sketch this week, so I tried it. It got a little busy before it was completed. (maybe too many patterns!) It does not look straight, but it is! I don't know how to keep the card from looking distorted if it is standing up when I take the picture. Any hints would be appreciated!!



I used papers and some graphics from an animal set from Daisie Company. I also used a stamp from SU "Wild About You". The solid papers are from SU and are Green Galore and Summer Sun. I stamped the envelopes with the lion to coordinate. The 'gems' are from my stash drawer.
The message is computer generated and the lion is mounted on 3D tape.

Inside of card


Back of card
Both the inside and the back of the card are much brighter. I did them on the scanner and it doesn't ever give a true color to the cards.

8 comments:

Jose said...

Lovely fun card... gorgeous colours.
Jose

Tracy said...

Cute card, I lay my cards on the ground sometimes and stand over it and take a photo.. hope it helps.

Nilla said...

Great card! thinks Nilla

Anonymous said...

fun card Joan! I love how you finish your insides and the backs. Just makes the cards complete doesn't it?!

Sally said...

What a fun card. Love the vibrant colors. The inside and back are fabulous. I just have not gotten into that part yet. LOL

Alex said...

Very cute, fun card, I love the papers and colors!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sue said...

Great card lovely bright colours, luv the inside & the back as well, sue.x

Mrs Mayne said...

That's lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!