Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finished finally!


After being down for a week with a bad back (the story of my life!) yesterday I felt well enough to finally finish my baby shower invites! I was getting a little stressed over getting them in the mail.

This morning I got the last of the gluing finished, and now need to put them in their envelopes and to the post office tomorrow to see if there are any pretty stamps with something blue!! They are dry, so had better get them totally ready. (some are already in their envelopes) These were very work intensive, with a lot of cutting, pasting, putting together, etc.

I hope to be able to do some challenges this week. I have missed some wonderful sketches being down.

See you soon!

6 comments:

Jose said...

They gorgeous Joan, and love the detail you have on the envelopes, I hope the party goes well.
Jose

Sally said...

Joan,
These are fabulous! Hope you have a fun party and lots of people show up!

scrappy jen d said...

Dearest Joan,
These ar etho most beautiful babyshower invitations I have ever seen!
Just lovely! What a wonderful pieces of artwork you made of it!
It must be an honour to receive one like this!
Big hug for you,
Jen.

Anonymous said...

wow Joan the detail is awesome. these are so super cute. take care of that back hun!

Judy said...

These are so cute! I can tell that a lot of love (and work!) went into these. Sorry that you haven't been feeling well. Hope you are doing much better.

Alex said...

These are too too sweet Joan!!! I am so very sorry that you hurt your back - feel better! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex