Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sketches by Tamara (Thursdays)

Tonight I needed a quick card and Tamara's sketch was just the thing. The card is white cardstock, so doesn't show up as well as a color. I scanned it in as I am in a hurry.




(inside)

The stamp set greeting comes from SU's "So Very".
The two green papers are from SU.
The scallops are cut from a SU punch, as are the corners.
The DP is from pcCrafters, as is the picture.

Simple, yet it will do for the task at hand--writing a loving note to a broken-hearted grandson whose beautiful Golden Lab had to be put to sleep today.

I liked it well enough to make three more for my stash of cards

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This turned out lovely Joan! I have that set but don't use it too much????!!!!

Sally said...

Joan,
This is an absolutely stunning card. Love the color combo

Alex said...

This turned out so pretty Joan, I love that you did the inside too, and the colors are fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Joan, what a sad card to make :-(
Hope you are well.
Thanks for your sweet comment.
Have a lovely weekend.
Carole :-)

jo said...

Lovely card but so sorry that you had to make it :(

Bev said...

And this card is So very ... beautiful. Love the simplicity of the design, it really lets the pretty image shine through x

Carol said...

Lovely clean crisp card....gorgeous!

Hugs
carol x