Friday, January 16, 2009

Dahlia folds

My good friend, Jo, sent me these two pictures tonight to show me what she had been doing. Since I haven't anything of my own, I will share these, as I thought they were just lovely!! She has just purchased her CuddleBug and received her first sets of nesties. As you can see, she is having fun. She is in the middle of making sets of cards to send to her relatives in Italy and wanted cards that did not require any verbage on them. I am assuming that one of these will go into each set.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jeni Glee said...

These cards are so wonderful....tell Jo that I love her work!

I want to tell you that the Thank You cards are FABULOUS! Isn't it nice to have Grandsons who write thank yous?

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, hope you are well. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment.
I've been having a read of your other blog. You have had a very interesting life, I would love to read your blog from start to finish. You have done so many things...you must be a very special person.
I hope you manage to use your 'people' stamps, they aren't that difficult really and are great for all ages! If you want any help in any way, just let me know.
Your friends cards are wonderful. I love my Cuttlebug folders......so effective and really cheap...that makes a change for crafting things!
Hope to 'speak' again soon.
Carole :-)

Anonymous said...

wow love these cards, they are just beautiful. I love the cuttlebug backgrounds! thanx for sharing. Blessings. Renee