Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hearts

Cute Card Thursday has a 'heart challenge' this week. I have some new graphics from Daisy Company that I was thrilled to play with a bit. I'm making five boxes of cards for my Hispanic cleaning ladies who come once a month. They seem to love my cards and always check out my office to see what is going on in here! Only one of them speaks English, so I computer generated the greeting in Spanish on the other four.


inside
The DP is from a Glitter Mat Stack. The cardstock is from Michaels. I used two different sets of nestabilities. The snowman and backing are on 3D foam tape.

The inside is on white paper, altho it looks pink.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, the image is so sweet, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous snowman card Joan...how nice that you make boxes of cards for gifts...I'm sure they will be really appreciated.
Have a nice weekend.
Carole :-)