Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cards for Gift Boxes

I have finished my sets of cards for my Hispanic cleaning ladies. All I have to do now is box them and wrap these to give them on Tuesday. It feels good to have one big project finished.

I will be out of commission for several days recovering from mouth surgery, so I feel doubly blessed to have these finished and ready to go.


I also learned that I get much truer color if I take my pictures in the kitchen--perhaps it is having an over head light, rather than a table light.

And here they are, packaged and ready for gifting tomorrow..

2 comments:

Bev said...

What a wonderful set of projects! The sunflower card is just exquisite.

hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

wow hun, these are beautiful!!!!!! You did an awesome job and the ladies are gonna love them. I especially love how you did the final package! They are truly beautiful, you inspire me!