Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sketch Challenge from California Stampin'

This is my sketch from California Stampin'.
My grandson is graduating from eighth grade and so I used the sketch for the card.

inside
I made it from my scrap box papers, bought the stamps at Craft Warehouse, raised the three dots with foam, and found the tiny plastic stars in my sticker drawer!
(It does look rather like a St. Patrick's day card.)

The yellow is not as bright as it appears in the picture--it isn't a true yellow,
but rather a yellow green.
I have another idea for this layout, which I may exchange with this one if I get it done.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Alex said...

This is totally adorable - I just love those cute little frogs! Thanks so much for doing the sketch, I will be sure to enter you for the drawing so make sure you check back! Great blog, glad you posted so I can come back and visit often! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

I am lovin this as well, way cute!!

sister sheri said...

What wonderful words of affirmation! Thanks for sharing and spurring others on to acts of kindness.

papel1 said...

What a sweet card. I love the frogs.
Judy

Angie C said...

What a great, fun card you have made and the verse/inside is just so touching

tiggertastic said...

This is so cute, i love the little frogs, Excellent card, sarahx