Friday, June 6, 2008

One Sheet Wonder

As many of you will know, the one sheet wonder is a great way to get a number of cards done fairly quickly. In my case, I stamped an 8.5 x 11 sheet of plain white card stock all over with Petal Prints SU, All Natural SU stamp sets, a small "thank you stamp" and one small stamp for accent in black. Once I was making the cards, I used a variety of "Thanks You" stamps for the cards.

After I had stamped the whole page in random pattern, I cut the sheet into pieces which became the basis for the cards I made.

I used the following template for cutting the sheet up and then made the following cards. I scanned them in which does not show the colors quite as true as the camera.













1 comment:

Angie C said...

What a great idea for making quick cards and using up less of your stash. The cards you have made are all so different and very pretty