Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kazan Sketch 2 challenge

This is my challenge from 2 sketches 4 you for this week. I really enjoyed making this card! I don't have any tool yet to make bigger scallops, so had to make do with the tiny little ones.




I used SU papers, Berry Bliss, for this card, along with Purely Pomegranate and Close to Cocoa.
Ink was from Close to Cocoa.
Stamp Set is 'True Friend'.
Flower is from a SU punch.

Because I always use my cards for gifts or personal use, I like to use 4.25 x 5.5 size, so I plan to make three more of this card adapted for the above mentioned size.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I think you should do sketches more often - you did a fabulous job interpreting mine at 2 Sketches 4 You - can't wait to see what you do next week with Laura's sketch!
:) Kazan

Jacey's Mom said...

The card is beautiful I love the colors. I also love the embossing. I'm getting my cuttlebug this week. I can't wait.
Take care,
Christy

Laura Davis said...

Oh Joan this is darling! Thanks for participating at 2 Sketches 4 You!
Laura

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful card!!!

Em said...

This is such a pretty card, I love the colours you've used!

Lea L. said...

So pretty..I love the embossing! Great job with week 2!

~Lea

Angie C said...

Such a very pretty card Joan. The embossing looks stunning :-)

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you left on my blog

tiggertastic said...

Oh Yummy colours and papers,I really like this one.

sarah x