Saturday, May 17, 2008

How I Say Thank You

This week stamp challenges asked us to show a way we express a thank you. Here's mine.


I have been doing these little bags for a while. I ran across some bins of Mary Englebret things at Michaels, so I loaded up a drawer with a lot of little goodies. In each bag I put a small notebook, a box of Hershey kisses. a plastic box with five of my cards in it, and a tube of Mary Kay hand lotion!


I use this bag of goodies to give as a thank you, a birthday, or a "just because".

This is a BIG close up of the attached card--(its 3 x 3)


Stamp Sets for the whole project

SU Petal Prints
SU Fine Lace
SU Think Happy Thoughts

ink and paper colors


SU pixie pink
SU old olive
The "thank you" on the sack is computer generated.

2 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love it especially the cars you made. People who recieve these are lucky to have you for their friend and should be thanking you....Mary

Technonana said...

I love this, I hope you don't mind if I take this and run with it!!! My Agape Friends group would love to use this idea to minister to our friends who are shut ins!!