Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My entry...

I came upon Stamp something challenge blog, and decided to enter their challenge for the fun of it. So this is my "first"

First time ever entering anything with my cards...
First time using my scanner (for the music) to copy something to use on a card...
First time using SU designer paper to enhance a card.





Papers

Stamping up---green galore and gable green
black and white paper
versa fine onyx black ink
decorative set from Stampin Up (out of print)

The "just a note" is on Stampin' Dimensionals so it gives the 3-D look that I love and use a lot.

Stamp set--Jazzed Up from Stampin' Up

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card! Love the music notes. Great colors and papers too. Happy to hear we are your first for a challenge entry. Thanks for playing along! :)

Richelle said...

Great card! love the sentiment.

Erin... said...

cute card!! congrats on your first challenge entry! thanks for playing.