Sunday, November 14, 2010

blooming with kindness/because i care

There is anothr one called "some new cards".  It is stuck in the middle of some Chritmad cards.


Some time ago, I found the "black magic" procedure...and have tried a few.  This was my latest.  I still need to perfect it, but enjoy trying with it.

This is from SU, Because I Care, stamp set, as well as Elegant Impressions set.  The paper is a new color, Wild Wasabi. I used "nesties" for the mounting, and SU punch for the bottom of the background paper.

The bling on here is solid black, but came out such a strange color in the picture.
I used this for a sympathy card, with a sympathy verse on the inside of the card.
The front page verse is readable if you double click on card.

This is done with blackberry.  The marking beneath the ribbon is from he round finger sponge

 
Done on black--simple, yet nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, beautiful card and I love the sentiment. Hope you are well!

Renée said...

love that technique! beautiful card, Joan!

Fantasypoet said...

These are so gorgeous! I love the textured ones...No, I love everything. Your blog is wonderful. Thank you.

Sally said...

Such a gorgeous card. What is the black magic technique? I don't think I have ever heard of it.