Saturday, February 20, 2010

Daffodils and other things

I made some thank you notes for my sister.  Next Saturday her kids are having a grand Open House to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary.  The decorations will follow the theme of the flowers that were used in their wedding, which was daffiodils and pussy willows.   So.....with that in mind, I made her some cards, which I'm sure she will need for after the party, even though the invitation said, "no gifts please".

These images are all from clip art sets from PC Crafters.  The mounting papers are from SU, as well as any stamping.  Two of them have DP from the sets I used from PC Crafters.  The ribbon and pearls are from my "bling" drawers!

 

 

  

  

  

 
 

  

  

  

the bunch of them
the envelopes to match the sets


I am so thrilled to be able to make cards again. It was a wonderful week for me, and I'm brimming with ideas.  I am waiting for a huge order from SU Saleabration offers.  If any of you have contact with a SU person, this Saleabration has many, many freebies one can earn.  I'm so anxious for my order to arrive!!

4 comments:

sister sheri said...

Loving them! What time and effort and love went into making them! I like the variety, too. How thoughtful!

Wow! You must be feeling better to place a big order from SU... more card making for you.

ps I was wondering how Friday night went... praying for you!

Alex said...

These are beautiful!! I love all the flowers!! She will love them too....although she might find it hard to give them away :-)
*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sue from Oregon said...

such loveliness! Thanks for stopping by today! Love hearing from you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, your cards are an utter delight :) A beautiful array of pretty flowers. So nice to see the matching insides. I'm sure your sister will be thrilled with such a wonderful gift.
Glad you've got the card making bug back!
Have fun with all your new SU goodies!
Thanks for your sweet comment.
Best Wishes
Carole :-D