Saturday, February 27, 2010

the card that just kept growing

This 50th wedding anniversary card ended up with a life of its own as I began working on it.  I wasn't happy with it, so I kept adding....and this is where the poor thing ended up!  On the inside I did the verse on parchment paper.


 

  

I boxed up the thank you cards (see previous post) in this little box I enjoy making for card gifts.
It is made from a SU designer paper.


 

  


And now I'm out the door for the gala afternoon of celebrating.
Enjoy!


8 comments:

Sally said...

Love the 50th card and the gift bag is adorable. Glad you are feeling like partying...

scrappy jen d said...

What a wonderful bright and happy card you made! Make another one, hi, hi....Because I will turn into 50 next year!
Just turned into 49 on monday, the 22 second of februar!
Hope you are fine! How was the Valentine?
Lots of love and a big hug,
the men and Jen.

Robin Lambright said...

What do you do with your cards, do you sell them??

They are just beautiful!

I am glad that you are feeling well enough to get back to that creative process.

BTW, we are coming up on a grand-baby milestone. It will be her first birthday in a few weeks.

Blessings
R

Alex said...

Well, I think it ended up in a gorgeous place - it turned out wonderful!! Love the colors too!! Great project! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

sister sheri said...

What a bright and lovely card and set!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I do like all of your cards...m..

Jeni Glee said...

Whenever I come to visit here, I am always treated to something “magical.” Your work is so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Great set Joan, very springy!