Monday, December 14, 2009

Some "quickies"




Its that time of year again when gifts of cards become part of my Christmas giving.  I have a team of five hispanic ladies who clean for me and they love my cards....so I am again, fixing them each a group of five. (I will show you the finished product when they are complete)

I needed some quick cards, as my supplies are low....so having seen this layout on another site, I thought it would be perfect for a couple of ideas.  The graphics are from DAISY Co. and pcCrafters.
The card stock is from SU, and the greeting was computer generated.  The bling is from my drawer!





5 comments:

Sally said...

These are stunning and I am sure much appreciated by your cleaning ladies. Wish my "quick" cards looked like I had taken all day to make them like yours.

scrappy jen d said...

Dearest Joan,
Your quickies are just WONDERFUL!
I will sent you a picture from our huge Christmas tree...
It fills the living-room and yes....
Santa brought us some presents and they are under the tree already!
Merry Christmas to you, my dear!
Have fun,
LOVE, JEN.

Anonymous said...

awesome cards Joan, the ladies will love them!

sister sheri said...

So cute! I hope you have a Merry Christmas... and look forward to seeing you in 2010.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I want one they are so beautiful!!! I know they will be thrilled to have them...m