Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two Challeges in One--My Time to Craft and Truly Scrumptious

Truly Scrumptious has a great sketch this week and they have asked for beads. I used rhinestones and pearls, hope that is okay!

My Time to Craft is asking for "Floral Frenzy" on their card.

Here it is! It was sure fun to make, as I love pinks and posies!

Papers--SU Rose Red and Pretty in Pink
DP Basic Grey, Euphoria
Flowers--from my drawer of goodies
Greeting is computer generated
SU punch for greeting
On 3D tape
Roses from DAISIE digital company, set is Cottage Roses

Inside of card
I don't know who penned this message,
but I received it on one of my birthday cards with no author name

I ran the roses through at 50% color intensity as I am writing my note on that side.

Card and Envelope
Enjoy!

Saturday add on--
I enjoyed this card so much, that I made another birthday card for the week-end, using a different paper from the same Basic Grey book. I do like this sketch so much!


Envelope (doesn't need mailing)

10 comments:

sister sheri said...

Lovely!

Glad to hear you are beating the heat! And sounds like you are doing well! Will catch up soon!

Ila said...

Wow!!..this is just Beautiful!!...the roses are lovely both inside and out...and the message is Beautiful!!..Hugs, Ila

Michele Roos said...

Such a lovely card, love all the flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

scrappy jen d said...

Dearest Joan,
Thank you so very much for your card!
It sure was wonderful to finally meet and embrace.
Your card with the roses are simply BEAUTIFUL!
Breathtaking...
I love it!
It reminds me of PORT!LAND, CITY OF ROSES!
My card to you is on the way with my Dutch adress in it!
Lots of love,
Jen and the men.

Anonymous said...

so sweet Joan!!!! Love the roses

Bev said...

Love it! Gorgeous colours, adorable image and fabulous colouring - just perfect! x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is just so pretty - awesome papers!

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful, the roses are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TS.

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card and so feminine love the flowers

Thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Mina said...

such a beautiful pretty card, its so lovely...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx