Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time Out!

My craft room needs revamping and I am going to spend a few days getting it in order again. I'm going to purge some stamps.

Time to get my bedding plants out.

Mr. Sun has decided to visit us here in rainy Portland!
I have retirement cards, birthday cards, and graduation cards to get made this week.

So...........altho I won't be posting, I will be enjoying your creations daily.
I love, love, love visiting your blogs and seeing all the creativity that flows!!

Even when I don't leave comments, I have been there!!

Have a great week and I hope I am as productive as I should be to get these projects finished!!


7 comments:

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joen, I am happy that the sun is with you in wonderful Oregon....
The state I love sooo much.
Hardly can't wait to get back there.....
Hardly can't wait to meet you! I will mail you the recipe!
The pie is lovely, but very filling!
Can you buy bokkepootjes cookies at the Dutch store?
Just let me know, ok?

Love, Jen.

Sally said...

Joan
Are those your flowers? If so they are absolutely gorgeous. When you finish with your craft room could you come and do mine, although I don't want my stamps purged as I don't have that many. LOL.. I visit your blog often, just don't always have time to leave a note. I have been helping hubby work outdoors getting our lawn whipped into shape and the flower beds cleaned, they have been sadly neglected by me for the past several years and it is shows.

a portland granny said...

to Sally and Jen--no we don't have the durch cookies you mentioned. I don't know where a 'Dutch' store is here in portland.

Sally, those are NOT my flowers--how I wish that they were!! I just pulled them off my print shop images.

Bev said...

Have a wonderful week sweetie, hope you get all your jobs done xx

Alex said...

WOW! You have a very agressive agenda Joan!! I hope you find some time in there to have a little fun too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan...sounds like you are going to be very busy!
Hope the re-organising is going well and your bedding plants are all sorted!
We've had rain here in the UK for the past two days...I hope it brightens up soon!
Carole :)

Michele Kovack said...

Hope you have a productive weekend!!! Glad the sun is shining!