Friday, May 8, 2009

Shower Time

Some weeks ago I posted a shower invitation and the day is finally here. Tonight I hurriedly put together a card. I used pictures from the wrapping paper for the circles which are on 3D dots.



My gift is books. I picked out the following, which were favorites of my grandchildren.

Good Nite Moon
(It has the stuffed bunny with it).
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see?
Pat the Bunny,
(I had that for my own baby)
Runaway Bunny
Peek a Boo, I love you

I am thrilled there is another baby to read with!!


8 comments:

Sally said...

Fantastic card. Love that verse from Jer. Aren't babies just wonderful. Good selection of books too!

Jose said...

Just lovely Joan, and what a good idea using the pictures from wrapping paper.
Jose

scrappy jen d said...

GREAT JOB, dear!
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's DAY!
Lots of love and a huge hug, Jen.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as alwyas Joan!

Alex said...

What a cute card Joan!!! Love the soft blues!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jeni Glee said...

Beautiful, soft and so sweet, Joan! You do such beautiful work!

Carole said...

This is just gorgeous, what a great idea to use the wrapping paper...I must remember that top tip!
Carole

Bev said...

Fab card Joan, love the layout and the sweet images x