Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Sketch #57 and a Color Layout

Today's card is doing double duty again. My sketch is from Tamara, and my color combination of blue, green and pink is from Stamp Something.

I used SU Paper and Ink
not quite navy
sage shadow
regal rose

SU stamp sets
Garden Silhouettes
Doodle This
True Friend

Embossing is from Cuttlebug, and swirl was cut with Cuttlebug, but from another company.
Ribbon and stones from local craft store.
3-D tape used on flower so it is lifted from the paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Jeni Glee said...

Oh my goodness, this card is GORGEOUS! I love the colors, the embossing, the flourishes....just everything!

Joan, I don't mind at all if you copy my card in any way even if yours comes out exactly like it....I feel so honored that you would want to make cards like it. Go For It!

Lisa H. said...

lots of cool things going on with the card. love the swirls and the flower.

Wendi said...

Beautiful card Joan those colours go so well together
x

Annie said...

I love the swirls - your card is full of movement. Thank you for the lovely comments on our 'Ooh-la-la-creations' blog. Really good to see you checking out the blog each week. Thank you.

Ann xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing and that gorgeous flower. Thanks for playing along with us. :)

Kathryn said...

WOW -- what amazing detail!
I love the all the layers/textures - so very pretty!

Erin... said...

very pretty!! thanks for playing:)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card!!! I absolutely LOVE the colors!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week! I hope you'll join us again!

Jeni Glee said...

Beautiful, beautiful....just BEAUTIFUL!