Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Better Late than Never!!

Finally I have a couple of cards to post.    I had seen something like them on someone's blog,  but I can't remember to whom to give credit.  I've changed them some.

This is a 5 x 7 card on SU cardstock, three of their yellows. 
The DP is from my collection.  
Stamp set is SU "In Full Bloom".



This is from a stamp in SU Asian Artistry stamp set, as well as SU canvas background.
The card stock is SU Razzelberry, as well as the ink.  The little strip at the bottom comes from a matching set of DP from SU.
The pearls are from my bling drawer and the brads are from Michaels.
The inside is off white with a MS punch across the bottom.  Sorry I didn't get that pictured.

5 comments:

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Joan,
I just love the Asian stamp! Just lovely!
So simple, but such a great effect!
I am happy you are back blogging!
Your dear Jen.

Carole said...

Great cards Joan.
Hope you are well. Lovely picture of your granddaughter :)
Carole

Anonymous said...

So nice to see you back making cards! Love these, the yellow deifnately my fav. Have a sweet week my friend!

Alex said...

These are beautiful cards, I am so glad you are creating again!!! Hope you are doing well, have a wonderful week! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jose said...

2 lovely cards Joan, sorry for the late comment but been away on my travels again.