Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm back.  I have been better for quite a while, but have a 19 year old grandson living with me....and it seems that the added meals, laundry, etc take up a lot of my time.

Anyway he is going home for the Thanksgiving Holiday, so I made a Thanksgiving bag for him to take to his Mom.


 It has a confetti cake mix with frosting and matching sprinkles to use after the cupcakes are frosted.  Just simple, but fun, I hope!


Close up of the tag.



Back side of the tag



Back of the sack.


This was all done with a DAISIE Fall set, as well as the two background papers I used.
Nothing fancy, but festive, I thought.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bag sweetie! I have been meaning to e-mail you but life just keeps running away from me. Too bad we weren't closer we could have a coffee and chat time. Hugs!!!

Robin Lambright said...

Very sweet!

I hope you can get some down time over the holiday. I have my sister and her crew coming for Thanksgiving so I have been busy all day yesterday and more planned today to get ready for tomorrow. But the more I get done today the less I have to do tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Robin

sister sheri said...

What a great way to dress up a bag! Glad you are doing well. Have a very Blessed Thanksgiving!

Jose said...

Lovely bag, Im sure she will love it, and she will be glad to see her son back home again.
Jose